Welcome to Junior rowing on the Bay
What is a “junior” rower?
HBRA’s Junior Rowing team meets throughout the year, and competes in numerous regattas against other young rowers.
- Anyone 12-18 can come join our team
- Junior rowers can join the team throughout the year
- No tryouts
- No experience necessary
- No prior athletic ability necessary
- Those who want to compete will have the opportunity
- Those who do not want to compete can join recreationally
- You do not need to come to every practice. Minimum of 3 days if you want to compete.
- Ages 14 -18 can compete if they want the extra challenge
Monday – Friday, 4 – 6.15 pm
Fall (September – December) and Spring Season (January – May) – $450/season
Summer Season (June – August) – 2 week sessions are $50
Payment plans are available
How to join
Contact our Junior Coach Aubert Marcu to register your interest in joining our team.